Just back. Went on a Thomson's Pricebreaker deal. Could not have been more pleased. Clean hotel, great facilities for my family, including sauna, gym, really good indoor heated "spa" pool with jacuzzi. Indoor pool was great for swimming when outdoor pool full or too hot in middle of day. All this was included in price. Really good food. Free internet access 24 hours kept my son from being bored. Very German influenced, both in hotel and the town, but that's fine as none of the German people indulged in falling down drunk, being sick or annoying behaviour in any way. Great to be able to sleep at night. Hotel fully air-conditioned. Nightly entertainment alternates from karaoke and the like to a really entertaining magician, flamenco dancers etc. As it's again included in the price, who can complain? Plenty of civilised bars etc. including welcoming Irish bar, the Harp, in close walking distance.
Staff efficient. They know less English than German, as expected, so be patient. They try their best. Only the guy running the pool bar needs to be avoided. I wonder if the hotel realises that their profits from there would soar if he was re-trained in customer relations, or was replaced?
Go and enjoy, but not if you are the sort who wants to spend the nights awake and the days with a hangover. I plan to go again and don't want you spoiling it for me!
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Reina Paguera Hotel Peguera
- Valentin Reina Paguera Peguera
- Valentin Reina Paguera Hotel
- Valentin Reina Paguera Majorca/Peguera, Spain
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Valentin Reina Paguera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.