We were a party of four seniors ,had two lovely rooms overlooking pool ,rooms very spacious with large balcony , we had fridge ,TV , hairdryer nice bath & shower ,cleaned daily .
All inclusive with bar and snacks 10-30 am until 11-00 pm ,help yourself to all local spirits & beers & wines ,empty bottles replaced almost at once ,OK it was plastic glasses to drink out of , a free bar could never work if you had to use glass for safety reasons. restaurant had a great choice of hot & cold food all three meal times , nice pool with water chute for kids ,fun team to organise the during day , shooting , archery , bowls etc for adults ,fitness centre for the athletic ,Staff very friendly ,don,t be put off by it being mostly French residents , we and others mixed in quite well , entertainment at night could be a lot better ,lets the hotel down a bit , one point is that due to steps into the hotel and out to the pool , I would not recommend it for wheelchair users and people with walking problems . we enjoyed it !!!
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Panama
- Ola Club Panama Palmanova, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ola Club Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.