What a lovely hotel. Very clean. Manager and Staff excellent. First night overbooked so had to stay at Sol Tordos which is a very nice hotel but next day beds at Ola Panama with bottle of bubbly as apologies for previous nights change Cant fault this hotel. Lovely pool,and entertainment if wanted. Food fresh and hot but some to continental taste. Not english bacon but still good. Rooms large and two double beds in ours.Hot water in shower. Family came two days later and all enjoyed themselves. Like I said a fantastic hotel.The staff, cleanliness and help yoursefl bar contribute to making this hotel so friendly and relaxing.
Have been to higher rated hotels and not found the comaraderie spirit that you have here. Close to beach and bars. The only downside is that it is not disabled friendly as there are steps to all facilities, Otherwise cant fault it. Would definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ola Club Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Panama
- Ola Club Panama Palmanova, Majorca