Stayed here with my boyfriend for 5 nights from the 19th of September.
When we first arrived the staff were very pleasant and helpful, lovely welcoming reception and lobby, we went straight up to our room but the lifts were so small and you had to wait forever for one so we decided to take the stairs with our suitcases as we were only on the second floor. Room looked great, clean, spacious and a great balcony with views onto the street below.
That night we had just gotten into bed when somebody was shouting at our door and tried to get in, they soon left but it made me uneasy for the rest of the night. When we woke up we had bites on our arms and backs, I don't know what bites they were but every morning when we woke up we would have a new one so it was suggested that it was bed bugs.
The food was awful on the first two days, great selection but the sausages in the morning were red and cold in the middle and then at lunch the chicken was also raw, which really put us off and made us go out for food instead (which isn't want you want when you pay for all inclusive) but on the third day we tried again and the food was better so I don't know what was going on. The self serve bar was a massive plus, always replenished and never had to wait to get a drink. The pool was nice, sunbeds were hard to get hold of but that seems to be the case everywhere. The staff were always nice and friendly. The evening entertainment wasn't for us, all we saw was bingo, a dance tribute that the staff did and a snake show which was a man with a snake taking photos of it with the hotel guests and then them having to pay him for the photo so I wouldn't class that as entertainment, it was just a shame that the hotel didn't seem to embrace the Spanish vibe due to it being a French hotel.
I personally wouldnt stay here again and I wouldn't let my child eat here simply because of what we saw for ourselves but that's all personal opinion, I just think that there are better hotels to stay at based on beds and food. Do your research first before booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ola Club Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Panama
- Ola Club Panama Palmanova, Majorca