Although i shall not be going back for sometime yet as its my 3rd stay i wud defo stop again. Friendly staff, great location, nice hotel ok food for price, the best bit is the great self service bar but the only down fall is the snacks which consists bread, cheese and crisps.
Nice pool (with a life guard) not a lot of loungers like so need to be up and down early if ya want one.
This year there was a mix of english and french but in the past the french seem to out do the english and the hotel seem to cater more for the french but if that doesn't bother u like it didn't me then i defo recommend this hotel. Oh and every room got a free bottle of wine which i brought home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ola Club Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Panama
- Ola Club Panama Palmanova, Majorca