This is probably an unusual review to the norm, but I feel must put stencil to I pad !.
My partner and I are aged 55 and 60 years old and not yet had the the pleasure of staying at the panama, however we had the misfortune of being booked into the hotel lively next door! ( what was our agent thinking? ) being as the staff at the lively were so kind and helpful we decided to stay and the first night passed quietly with out event, but the next night.........and following four nights I would have gotten more sleep in a war zone!.
Constant banging and swearing, running Up and down corridors shouting till four or five am , both boys and girls and thankfully not just the English!.
This culminated one morning at 7 AM with four shall we say, French gentlemen coming into the hotel banging on every door and shouting as loud as they could to wake everybody up I jumped into my trousers went out the door To tell them what for but by this time they had fled the building I went to the reception to ask why they were not apprehended he did not realise that they were not guests !.
I went in pursuit and saw them exiting from the hotel don begote, I called out to them but they hastily went into the hotel panama so I followed but they had disappeared to their rooms, I went to reception and angrily informed them as to what what had happened, their reaction was very supportive and dealt with my complaint promptly, we never saw these imbeciles again!.
Our next contact with staff of the panama was to book an excursion for the caves of drax, whilst we were booking Our excursion one of the receptionists recognised me and recounted to her Associate what had happened earlier, we then continued to tell them of our experiences next door and asked politely if we could by any chance use their pool For a couple of hours as our pool was far too noisy with the constant boom boom boom boom of the so called music and was extremely uncomfortable for our ears.
The manager was called and kindly agreed to us using the pool, this was an absolute delight And gave us an opportunity to see how the hotel was ran, it was very good with a nice mix of music and poolside entertainment, This was a total contrast to the pool next door, (which we never able to use for the duration of our stay because of the noise ) We were also impressed with the activities that were provided for the hotel guests and had very good feedback from the Hotel guests, so all in all a very positive experience of the hotel In the two afternoons that we spent at the pool.
Many of the guests were very enthusiastic as to the standards of this hotel informing us That the food was good, the rooms were clean and the staff were helpful.
The two hotels could not be more different we know which one we will be using in the future.
On entering the hotel the reception is welcoming the lounge is bright and cheerful and the dining room appears to be Well appointed.
We were unable to experience the hotels facilities and could only look on with envy from our hotel balcony next door, And from our balcony the entertainment Looked and sounded very good.
we have yet to experience the full facilities of the hotel, so our scoring is based on our interaction with the hotel guests and their comments and experiences.
Thank you to the staff and management of the hotel for for their help and kindness, and for saving our sanity, we shall to be looking to book a stay at this hotel next year and will be recommending this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ola Club Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Panama
- Ola Club Panama Palmanova, Majorca