Hotel was lovely and clean, beds were comfy and clean. The air-con was turned off on the 15th Sept but when we got there on the 22nd it was 33 degrees and it was very hot to sleep and they would'nt turn it back on. Food was plentiful and good. There were a lot of french and they were bloody rude. The only gripe I have is the lack of entertainment, it was very funny but for all the wrong reasons, very amateur with not a lot of thought. Some day games in the pool would have been nice, 2 min walk to the beach and shops. For what we paid it was a nice hotel and a good holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Club Panama is an All Inclusive hotel, located in Palmanova, not faraway from a beautiful Beach, where you can rest by the sea and play nautical sports..Palmanova is a tourist resort with lots of leisure facilities, like a water park, the dolphins show at Marineland, tennis clubs, go-carting and much more. At night, a wide choice of restaurants, shops, bars and discos let you to enjoy a lively atmosphere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Ola Club Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Club Panama Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Palma Nova
- Ola Hotel Panama
- Ola Club Panama Palmanova, Majorca