Great scenic view from pool and oceanview rooms..
I have been to many upscale beach resorts and this apart-hotel was nice. The rooms were spacious, clean and although the kitchen was very basic, we were able to cook some meals.
great outdoor pool and lobby HOWEVER:
1. the hotel gym was pathetic (no working machines except one squeaky old treadmill)
2. the saunas were constantly off and locked (need to reserve ahead of time= inconvenient during cold months)
3. the hotel buffet was 20 euros per person! (huuuge rip off).
Its a great place to relax and get away from everything as its located on the edge of a cliff and FAR from the center (BUSES TAKE FOREVER BEWARE)
The beach is about a 5 minute walk downhill and it was close enough to a Big supermarket and small pricey cafes
- Also Known As:
- Ponent Mar Palma Nova
- Ponent Mar Hotel
- Ponent Mar Palmanova, Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Expedia so you can book your Ponent Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.