The location was very good,very near to the beach,restuarants&bars,albeit the road back up to the apartments was a bit hilly.The bar we used the most was called Castaways. The drinks were good value,only 2 euro 10cents for 2 pints !! of beer & 2,20 for a coffee & a large brandy.The apartment was a good size & clean but the furniture was dated & more colourful bedding would have brightened up the place.All the rooms have some sort of view.ours was room 22 which overlooked the small pool(opens 16th May) but the balcony will be overlooked by the next hotel. As it was when we where there the hotel was closed.There is car parking space outside the apartments.We didn't hire a car this time but used Resorthoppa shuttle bus transfer which were very good. The owners Alberto & Solly were on hand to answer any queries & they did ensure that any noise was kept to a minium.The apartments were nothing fancy but we would use them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering views of Palma Nova Bay, the apartments are located just 80 meters from the beach. Set around an outdoor pool, most apartments have a balcony overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. The complex also has parking and free wireless Internet access.The apartments are surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants of Palma Nova. The lively nightlife of Magaluf is just a 15 minute walk on foot. Portals Nous and its port are only 3 km from the apartments.The area around Palmanova is ideal for golf and there are 4 courses within 15 minutes drive from the apartments. Palma is 10 km and the airport is 22 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Marina Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Apartments Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Apartments
- Marina Apartments Palmanova, Majorca