We stayed at this hotel at the end of June. First impressions were very good. We paid for a sea view room and got one. Room 426. Right above the main pool but directly below the main evening entertainment area. Luckily we are not people that go to bed early as you would not get to sleep until at least 12:30 am. The noise from the chairs and waiter trolleys was quite bad. If you get the rooms by 426 you may need to change if you want an early night.
The only real complaint I have about this hotel is the lack of deck chairs and parasols. Yes there are people that start waiting around the pool area at about 7:30 but the hotel do not unlock the sun loungers until 8am and there seems to be some available throughout the day. The deck chairs and parasols are a different story. unfortunately the sun loungers are fixed in the lying position so you can't sit up and read a book for example, so the desk chairs go within the first 30 seconds. There are about 20 of them. The parasols are of the fixed wicker type and again only about 10 of them so if you fancy a bit of shade whilst lying by the pool you need to get down to the pool for about 7:30 ( the record was the day we left when there was someone waiting at 6:30.) it would be nice if the hotel was to invest in about 50 more chairs and some portable parasols.
The food was always hot and varied but as with most all inclusive hotels can get a but monotonous.
For some reason you could not get cocktails on the all inc menu even though you could have the spirits seperatly. If you wanted a cocktail you had to pay a reduced price (I think about 3 euros)
Daytime activities were ran by Toni, who was very good. You could try out kayaking in the kayaking 'tour'. I was a bit disappointed to find out that 'tour' meant to the edge of the bay and back (about 50 meters). I was hoping to go out for a couple of hours but you can hire them. At 4 every day you can try out paddle surfing. This was done by an outside company and was very good. Unfortunate it's quite hard and I spent more time in the sea than on the board. Good fun though.
The hotel is situated right on the edge of magaluf but I saw no issues of any rowdy parties by the hotel, plus the hotel employs security at night just I case.
We will be returning to this hotel next year. It's clean, friendly and the location is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca is a 4 stars hotel that bids you all the convenience and comfort of an all-inclusive hotel in Palma Nova, ideal for families and couples who wish to enjoy a holiday at the beachfront in Torrenova. The comfortable rooms with terraces, the excellent service from the staff and the varied gastronomical buffet are combined with fun-filled entertainment during the day as well as the evening, for adults as well as children, playgrounds, entertaining sports and various excursions around our hotel. All service on offer during your holiday in Torrenova is carried out by professionals. The hotel services are:•Pools for adults and children•Air-conditioned restaurant•Poolside bar•Café•Chill Out Terrace•Terrace with sun lounges•Garden and Gym Circuit•TV and video area•Internet Corner and WiFi•24-hour reception in 5 languages: Spanish, English, German, French and Russian•Fax service•Outdoor game room•Indoor mini club•Money exchange services•Car rental•Cots for babies free of charge.The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca boasts 230 double rooms, triple rooms, Suites, Junior Suites and premium rooms in Torrenova. All rooms are fully equipped: satellite-TV, air-conditioning, heating, telephone, a safe (with charge), Wifi (with charge), terrace and a complete bathroom with hairdryer. They are spacious and some of them are especially suitable for families with children, where up to 4 beds can be placed without compromising on your comfort. Cots for babies are available at no extra cost. The Suites are very spacious rooms with capacity for 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children. They have a large bedroom, an independent lounge allowing you to relax without leaving the hotel room, a complete bathroom and a terrace with a spectacular view of the sea. They have flat-screen TV, coffee and tea-making facilities, mini bar (with charge), bathrobes and slippers, hair dryer,free WIFI and tablet available (1 device), pillows a la carte, Music Centre Station, make-up mirror and snacks and wine on arrival. The Junior Suites are available for 4 persons (up to 3 adults), lounge and bedroom (in the same area) as well as a large terrace with sun beds where you can relax in the sun whilst enjoying an aperitif overlooking the stunning sea views. This type of room includes the same services than the Suites.The Premium rooms bid you a stay filled with comfort. Presenting you with a different style of furniture to the other rooms, they are equipped to make sure you get your rest and that the whole family stays entertained: Large flat screen TV, DVD/Play Station, Free Wi-fi*, Music Center Station, coffee and tea making facilities, mini bar, bathrobe, slippers, terrace, hairdryer, make-up mirror, pillows à la carte, tablet available during your stay with free WIFI (1 device) connection so you can keep up to date with the daily news, e-mails, social network sights, photos etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca Palmanova, Majorca