We stayed during May 2013 via first choice.
Checkin- Exeptionally efficient but no offer for someone to assist with our cases.
Reception - Staff happy to assist and must have the patience of saints to deal with some client's. Very helpful in contacting first choice when rep did not confirm departure time.
Room - Modern but smaller than others we have stayed in for the price. Upgraded fixtures help with bathroom requiring updated grout. Sea view with comfortable beds although the walls are paper thin. Tip - guests who insist in wearing heels in the rooms should consider those below their room. Doors are noisy on closure due to the latches thus late night arrivals caused minor disruption.
Restaurant - Good selection of food so you will not go hungry. Some food lacking flavour and rather similar over a week but enough variety to satisfy most clients. Tip - some times the restaurant turned into a cattle market as people cut in to obtain their food, they will not run out! Staff were very efficient at clearing tables and always enough seats. Self service drinks ideal although taste of rose wine sometimes rather strange. Good lighting and could have done with some music to supplement them nights.
Bar - Very efficient, good range and again they have the patience to deal with a mixture of clients. Pool bar staff very helpful and can poor multiple drinks in one serving.
Pool - Smaller than the photos suggest thus if you are a keen swimmer you may wish to consider alternative hotel.
Entertainment - Children entertainment was well considered with main entertainment lacking the polish and professionalism of other hotels we have stayed in. Standard bingo and shows but just lacking the budget of some other hotels.
Cleanliness - Maids were friendly and very efficient. Each day the hotel, grounds and pool are cleaned and they are very quick to clear any spills. Very clean hotel!
Location - Located away from the main bars with occasional noise from the roadside. Ideal for the views and for walking to local shops and bars. A taxi to the pirates show is around 5 euro one way with a bus stop nearby. Approx 2 min walk to the beach with access to small stone beach area on site. Near to boat company where you can have tours across Palma.
Pirates reloaded and golf fantasia were good value. Haggle with bars offering free drinks on entry!
Overall a positive experience when taking into account minor noise issues, we would recommend this hotel for those considering Majorca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca is a 4 stars hotel that bids you all the convenience and comfort of an all-inclusive hotel in Palma Nova, ideal for families and couples who wish to enjoy a holiday at the beachfront in Torrenova. The comfortable rooms with terraces, the excellent service from the staff and the varied gastronomical buffet are combined with fun-filled entertainment during the day as well as the evening, for adults as well as children, playgrounds, entertaining sports and various excursions around our hotel. All service on offer during your holiday in Torrenova is carried out by professionals. The hotel services are:•Pools for adults and children•Air-conditioned restaurant•Poolside bar•Café•Chill Out Terrace•Terrace with sun lounges•Garden and Gym Circuit•TV and video area•Internet Corner and WiFi•24-hour reception in 5 languages: Spanish, English, German, French and Russian•Fax service•Outdoor game room•Indoor mini club•Money exchange services•Car rental•Cots for babies free of charge.The Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca boasts 230 double rooms, triple rooms, Suites, Junior Suites and premium rooms in Torrenova. All rooms are fully equipped: satellite-TV, air-conditioning, heating, telephone, a safe (with charge), Wifi (with charge), terrace and a complete bathroom with hairdryer. They are spacious and some of them are especially suitable for families with children, where up to 4 beds can be placed without compromising on your comfort. Cots for babies are available at no extra cost. The Suites are very spacious rooms with capacity for 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children. They have a large bedroom, an independent lounge allowing you to relax without leaving the hotel room, a complete bathroom and a terrace with a spectacular view of the sea. They have flat-screen TV, coffee and tea-making facilities, mini bar (with charge), bathrobes and slippers, hair dryer,free WIFI and tablet available (1 device), pillows a la carte, Music Centre Station, make-up mirror and snacks and wine on arrival. The Junior Suites are available for 4 persons (up to 3 adults), lounge and bedroom (in the same area) as well as a large terrace with sun beds where you can relax in the sun whilst enjoying an aperitif overlooking the stunning sea views. This type of room includes the same services than the Suites.The Premium rooms bid you a stay filled with comfort. Presenting you with a different style of furniture to the other rooms, they are equipped to make sure you get your rest and that the whole family stays entertained: Large flat screen TV, DVD/Play Station, Free Wi-fi*, Music Center Station, coffee and tea making facilities, mini bar, bathrobe, slippers, terrace, hairdryer, make-up mirror, pillows à la carte, tablet available during your stay with free WIFI (1 device) connection so you can keep up to date with the daily news, e-mails, social network sights, photos etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Mallorca Hotel
- Hotel Hawaii Majorca
- Hotel Hawaii Palma Nova
- Hawaii Mallorca Palma Nova
- Hawaii Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Hawaii Mallorca
- Intertur Hotel Hawaii Mallorca & Suites Palmanova, Majorca