We stayed here 9-13 October 2013, 4 adults, 2 rooms,151 & 152, the apartments are very spacious and clean but a bit tired but perfect for a cheap getaway, situated on a slight hill with a 5-10 min stroll to the beach,Magaluf or Palma nova so ideal location. The whole place is generally clean and all apartments face the pool which is good, with a nice lagoon shaped pool, the beds in the room were quite comfy and it was not that noisy at night at this time of year, I'm not sure the rooms are safe from burglaries as our friends bedroom window had evidently been broken into previously before our stay, you could see the metal had been forced open, one day we were around the pool and I nipped up to our room and a shifty looking Spanish man was stood near our door looking out the back of the hotel which I thought was suspicious but when I went into my room he walked off and I didn't see him again but made me feel uneasy (could have been perfectly innocent), we did hire a safe which was 13 euros for the 4 days we stayed, we never had a break in like I've seen in other reviews but wouldn't surprise me that this goes on here, the only problem in our room 152 was we kept getting a bad eggy sewer smell in our room but our friends next door didn't so we got the short straw but I didn't spoil our stay, I probably would stay here again if they price was right, all in all we had a good time and as we normally stay All In at Sol Tordos across the road which in comparison to Sab Saboners is chalk and cheese.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.