Me and my boyfriend arrived on the 3rd off September until 17th for to weeks. At palma de Mallorca playas ca's saboner's. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The room was ok but could do with updating. Playas ca's saboner's is for family, couple's and young groups. Their were some hen's and stag's their but they wasn't any trouble at all. They bingo every other night and some entertainment and their was happy hour 7pm 9pm so that was good. Their is so much to do at palma nova theirs is nice beach, crazy golf, and lots off water parks. And we said we would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca