just back from 2 week stay from 26th august. on a early flight and had access to apts at 10.30 in morning.very clean new hairdryer shower great large balcony. towels unpredictable ranged from grey to white. reception staff very friendly and helpful. security guard on the ball he stopped my oldest son 3 times in early hours checking he was staying on site. location great for palma nova and magaluf found magaluf beach quieter sunbeds not so crowded sea clearer. the bbq resturant near palma nova beach brilliant good price quality food, down the hill turn left the goya resturant amazing brilliant food. prince william pub recommended and the pollo loco chicken in early hours.no noise at night. will return to these appts. the only improvement apart from towels would be a self service launderette on site a service wash at 14 euros is the only option and there is nothing nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca