Our second visit to these apartments and this time we took a group of friends who were just as impressed as we were. The location was ideal for us, just on the edge of Palma Nova, but we could walk into Magaluf within about 5 minutes . The apartments are roomy and the staff helpful and pleasant, The facilities were fine for our needs, 2 rings, kettle, toaster and fridge. I suppose if you wanted to cook a banquet you'd struggle but, lets face it who goes on holiday to cook! There are plenty of cheap places to eat around the resort. The snack bar by the pool is good and while you'll find cheaper places to drink it's not overly expensive. Our apartment was on the road side and we did experience some noise quite early in the morning but next time we will request rooms on the other side. Our parties ages ranged from 21 to 54 and we all said we'll return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca