Have just returned from cas saboners, the rooms were really spacious and equipt with what we needed but could be cleaner, the first week we were there the cleaner only came in once and that was just a basic clean, the floors were grubby! Nice powerful but dated shower, Beds were comfortable and lots of wardrobe space but take some hanger as only had 10. This is definatly not a family hotel, from thurs to sunday the place is over run with stag parties which were quite noisy. At night as we were getting home there were lots of young people and stag /hen parties happening all over the complex getting ready to go out but once our door was shut we couldnt hear a thing (although we did have ear plugs in as the airconditioning was noisy). Over all a good hotel for groups but wouldnt recommend for couples or families and i wouldnt book to stay here again unless it was a really cheap deal but the location is good.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.