We stayed in this Hotel in May/June 2011. The facilities generally were very clean & tidy. Also, all of the Staff were extremely helpful and of a friendly nature. The only real downside was the constant Hen & Stag parties. They were somewhat noisy at times. Other than that, I would say that it is a good place to stay in. The surrounding area has an excellent supply of Pubs & good eating facilities. The location itself is very quiet. An excellent venue for Families & older couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Playas Ca's Saboners Aparthotel is spacious, comfortable and equipped with television, full kitchen, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, air conditioning and a large terrace. We also have a beautiful, crystal clear pool which is surrounded by millenary olive trees, palms and gardens, where you can relax and soak up the sun. In the apartments in Majorca you'll find an ideal place at an exceptional price to enjoy a family holiday of all the wonderful attractions of Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Playas Ca`s Saboners Hotel Palma Nova
- Apartamentos Playas Cas Saboners Hotel
- Aparthotel Playas Ca's Saboners Palmanova, Majorca