If anyone is visiting the Waikiki apartments in Mallorca then be prepared to move to another hotel for the night whilst they rent your pre booked room out to people paying for the late check out. Clearly there more interested in getting in more money than they are at giving customer service. Not only will your room not be ready, but you wil be moved to their sister hotel the Hawaii Apartments whose english female reception staff clearly needs an education in how to be friendly, polite and considerate.. if she worked in the UK she would be sacked thats all i can say!! the temp room had no electric and a faulty shower. Never the less we stayed then the next day we asked numerous times if our other room was ready at the other hotel to eventually be told at 11am yes. we quickly repacked and moved the 4 cases and 2 children.. to arrive to be told "on no its not ready"... we had to put our cases in a luggaage room for the whole of 10mins before they saud, oops sorry it is ready!!!!.. got into the room and unpacked and despite a wasted first night and day thought wed make the most of the holiday.. we asked for our passports and guess what, yes they'd misplaced them,, found them a few hours later and if not there would have been murders i can tell you. Thankfully we didnt do the all inclusive as the food was at the other hotel but this one did have a pool bar. although not everything was included, even the cheese on your burger cost you 50cent.. you had to walk up the street to the other hotel for breakfast, back to your hotel to swim and drink certain free foods and drinks around the pool and then back to the other hotel again for lunch and then tea. If you chose to stay at the other hotel for the day, you werent allowed any all inclusive drinks or food until after 6pm when the pool bar at the other hotel closed.. Like i say, thankgod for not choosing to go all inclusive,, clearly you dont get everthing as advertised on the tin ha-ha.. other than the pool attendant being a bit arsey when i advised her something in the pool needed cleaning out, the waikiki hotel was nice just a shame theyve made so many silly management decisions in getting more money in and messing people around, that we, together with everyone else we spoke to would never book to go to this hotel (or its sister hotel) EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... oh i nearly forgot if you want to watch the tv you need to pay for the remote and the wifi costs are an absolute joke.. other than that the only poisitive was the location, the rooms were ok and the cleaning staff and quality of cleaniness in the rooms was excellent.. just a shame the greed of the management, silly rules and unhelpful staff let it down..
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Apartamentos Waikiki Hotel Palma Nova
- Intertur Apartamentos Waikiki Hotel
- Apartamentos Waikiki Calvia
- Intertur Apartamentos Waikiki Palmanova, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a tranquil and friendly environment, the Intertur Waikiki Apartments are located by the Palma Nova and Magaluf beaches. It is an area with little traffic where children and adults alike can enjoy the perfect holiday, all-inclusive and with the best possible service. The spacious apartments with terraces and combined kitchen and lounge areas are completed by friendly, attentive staff and a varied restaurant at the Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova, as well as entertainment programs, spectacular musicals for children and adults alike, and water sports that you can partake in a stone's throw from the apartments.The personalised attention from the professional staff and a 24-hour reception service ensure that the guests at the apartments have a fantastic holiday in Palma Nova, providing all kinds of services:•Pools for adults and children•Poolside bar•Terrace with sun lounges•Internet Corner and Wifi (with charge)•24-hour reception in Spanish, English, German and French•Money exchange services•Car rental•Cots for babies free of charge. The Intertur Waikiki Apartments consist of 69 apartments with combined kitchen and lounge areas in Palma Nova. All of them have a bedroom with two beds and a spacious combined kitchen and lounge area with a sofa bed and a complete bathroom, especially suitable for those travelling with their entire family. Maximum occupation is 2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child.The equipment in the apartments includes satellite-TV in all rooms, air-conditioning and heating, Wifi and safe (with charge), cot for babies free of charge, terrace and a complete bathroom with hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Intertur Apartamentos Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.