Upon arriving the hotel looks nice from the outside but has a very steep entrance, not a problem as u later find out about the back gate. Our room had 2 single beds that look like sofas and a travel cot for our 7 month old baby with a tiny tv at the corner of the room. Our air conditioning was appauling as it blew in hot air and is a small box on the wall that doesn't even circulate around the room. In the evening it was a nightmare trying to get ready as there was no cold air in the room and we had to keep going for cold showers to cool down. Infact it was so hot we couldn't wait to get outside for fresh air but it was our baby who we felt sorry for, having to cope with the heat in that room. (ROOM 311!!) we were also not impressed with the cleaning service as the beds were not changed until day 4 and my top sheet had a mint stuck on it from previous occupant which wasn't changed the whole time we were there either. During the day we went to the water park or the beach as we couldn't get sun loungers around the pool, some selfish people put their towels or lilos down and would go away for hours expecting to return to the same lounger! The hotel only had one evening of entertainment but we weren't made aware of this until we arrived back at our hotel at 11.30pm and when we went to the bar on the first night it was empty, not even a bar man. We have been to palma nova before and stayed at a better hotel but we thought we would give self catering a try as we had the baby with us. In the end we ate out every day as we couldn't stay in our room for any longer than necessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Lunamar aparthotel is located in Palmanova, on the southwestern coast of Majorca. Privileged sea-side location less than 50 m from the Mediterranean sea and right in the city centre of Palmanova. 4 km from reknown Puerto Portals and the Casino Paladium, and very close to the sports facilities in Magalluf. Surrounded by various golf courses within 2 to 20 km distance, in an area ideal for R + R. 13 km from Palma and 24 km from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Melia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sol Lunamar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palmanova, Majorca