My boyfriend and I stayed here for 1 week in August. On arrival at the apartments we really liked what we saw. The receptionist were very friendly and helpful speaking excellent English. The lobby and seating area was very stylish. We had to pay a small amount and small deposit for the aircon and safe for our room.
We stayed in 504 (2 flights up and took the stairs all week so can't comment on the elevators.) First impressions of the room were clean and basic but we knew that from reviews and room description. We moved the 2 single beds together to make a large double The beds were comfy. The room was cleaned every 2 days including towel and linen change. Large balcony facing on the street that we had sun on most of the day. Quite quiet and peaceful day and night. Bathroom clean and ok size.
Pool area was really clean and nice. Plants and palm trees all around. Although the sunbed situation was first come first serve as people left towels on them even though there are plenty signs saying that wasn't allowed. We were quite lucky and got two when wanted. The sun was round the pool all day. The pool bar was excellent serving a charity if food and drink all day. The gate at the back of the pool area was a quick way to get to the beach and strip and safe too by access only allowed with your room key. Beautiful Beach a 2 minute walk with shops and restaurants all around. Magaluf was a 10 minute walk right.
We very much enjoyed our stay and would defo stay again. Maybe upgrading to a pool view next time? The apartments are in a great location. Close enough to everything but far enough away that you're not disturb by noise at night. As a couple in our 20's it was an excellent choice for a quiet night or a late night out or in magaluf. Plenty to do, great places to eat in just a few minutes walk. ****
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Lunamar aparthotel is located in Palmanova, on the southwestern coast of Majorca. Privileged sea-side location less than 50 m from the Mediterranean sea and right in the city centre of Palmanova. 4 km from reknown Puerto Portals and the Casino Paladium, and very close to the sports facilities in Magalluf. Surrounded by various golf courses within 2 to 20 km distance, in an area ideal for R + R. 13 km from Palma and 24 km from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Melia, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sol Lunamar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palmanova, Majorca