Nice hotel and facilities, good security, - very friendly staff rooms are a little basic and expensive charges for extras,
The sol lunamar are very attractive apartments from the outside with lovely gardens and pool area and lovely views (if you get a pool view room or high floor) the reception area is very smart and first impressions are exceeded, the staff would say hello at reception nearly everytime you are walking past to go out and the bar staff are friendly.
The rooms are okay, basic, for what the apartments cost - you are basically paying for the hotel facilities and not the room as such.
We had studio for 2 on the top floor with pool and sea view - bare in mind its 16 euro a day for room with pool view, ( thats what was advertised on the poster in the lift ) studio was card key operated and secure with lock the living area has a television and 2 sofa beds which were very uncomfortable we asked for them to be changed and for extra pillows, what you see in the pictures is exactly what you get, the kitchen is too small and very basic you get a kettle and a toaster but we had come from a 2 key apartments while we were there and the kitchen was massive compared to this, overall the kitchen i would rate 1 key its basic and there is no space to anything its barely enough to manage with on a self cetering holiday, the bathroom is spacious and very nice, the balcony is nice and is just the right size, th so bare this in mind. the apartments themselves i feel need abit more TLC and a referb as our patio doors were broke and did not lock, its just missing them few little things.
Now to the extra's - 9 euro to rent an iron for 3 days + 10 euro deposit ??? we nearly fell through the floor. for a late check-out 1400hrs this was 15 euros !! these are just some of the extra's on offer but avoid them like we did because its extaution.
Overall the sol lunamar are good apartments and make a good base for a good holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Lunamar aparthotel is located in Palmanova, on the southwestern coast of Majorca. Privileged sea-side location less than 50 m from the Mediterranean sea and right in the city centre of Palmanova. 4 km from reknown Puerto Portals and the Casino Paladium, and very close to the sports facilities in Magalluf. Surrounded by various golf courses within 2 to 20 km distance, in an area ideal for R + R. 13 km from Palma and 24 km from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Melia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sol Lunamar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palmanova, Majorca