Sol Lunamar was a great place to stay, the location is perfect. Near to everything you can need!
Getting into the room at first was a little disappointing but I think the tiredness from travelling had a part to play, it was basic and quite small it had a table, a smaller table, large wardrobe, a small kitchen area with a sink and hob, the bathroom was nice except the shower sprayed everywhere including the ceiling and walls but it's not my house so I wasn't too fussed! The main thing that annoyed me was that I requested a double bed but they were 2 single beds that looked like a hard sofa looking thing, however they did the job of letting me have a good nights sleep, just had to push them together.
Balcony is a good size and has a table and chairs and a line to hang your clothes. Nice layout as you aren't right next to another balcony
We had some noisy neighbours next door for 2 nights, their kitchen seemed to be next to our "bedroom area" and woke us up with cups and washing up etc. but had no troubles the rest of the holiday
Cannot hear any noise from outside which is good - air con is a definite must and well worth the money, works brilliantly, I had to turn it off in the night as it got so cool!
Well worth the safe as well in my opinion, just a deposit that you get back at the end. Maids were very efficient and left the place clean every 2 days. The whole hotel is very nice and clean and modern.
Regardless of other comments, ALL staff at Sol Lunamar were very friendly and helpful, very approachable. Solved problems quickly. Had some trouble on and off with the door card as it wouldn't swipe but it was easily solved at reception.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone, good value for money and perfect location. Lovely lovely pool area too! We didn't have much trouble with the sun loungers, we found as long as you got there by 10.30 depending how busy the hotel is at the time you would get a sun lounger. I also found there is always plenty of sun loungers at any time you just need to pick them up and drag them somewhere!
OVERALL thumbs up!!! I loved my stay at Sol Lunamar :)
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Hotel
- Sol Lunamar
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palmanova, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Lunamar aparthotel is located in Palmanova, on the southwestern coast of Majorca. Privileged sea-side location less than 50 m from the Mediterranean sea and right in the city centre of Palmanova. 4 km from reknown Puerto Portals and the Casino Paladium, and very close to the sports facilities in Magalluf. Surrounded by various golf courses within 2 to 20 km distance, in an area ideal for R + R. 13 km from Palma and 24 km from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Melia, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sol Lunamar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.