I returned from a weeks holiday at Sol Lunamar 2/9/12 and can honestly say I would absolutley return there.
I travelled as a loan parent with my 10 year old daughter and couldn't have wanted for more. I have travelled to Palma Nova before and so knew I would not need an all inc hotel because the area had everything I would need, from shops to days out and entertainment.
The hotel was clean, our room was clean and housekeeping was every other day. The pool and bar area were kept clean and staff were constantly upkeeping all areas. The staff were very accomadating, they answered all questions and helped with inquiries on where was best to take my daughter for entertainment etc. Staff would also book taxis for me.
The hotel is in an ideal location for the beach, bars, entertainment, but is also just set out of Magalluf for those who want a good night sleep. The hotel is situated in a location where it only costs 5 euro to get to places like the fab Pirates show, and the Western Water Park. I think everyone should visit Pirates, it is a really good entertaining night.
I really can't fault this hotel, my daughter and I had a great holiday and would go back there tomorrow. We stayed in room 504 which was not a pool view room, however, this was no bother to us as it was nice and cool on our balcony, if we wanted to move to a pool view room, I could have paid an extra 16euro pd, but I was quite happy to stay where we were as it was quite private.
Vacating the hotel was at night and we had to be out of our room by 12 noon, you can pay to keep your room on for longer at a small charge, but I did not see the need because the hotel keeps your luggage in a secure room with security cameras. The hotel also offers guests vacating late full use of the bathrooms to freshen up, it has everything you need to freshen up and clean towels for you to use also.
All in all, I am very pleased that everything we got, was to the description that I had paid for and so cannot put fault to this hotel, just praise. Keep up the good work Sol Lunamar, we hope to see you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sol Lunamar aparthotel is located in Palmanova, on the southwestern coast of Majorca. Privileged sea-side location less than 50 m from the Mediterranean sea and right in the city centre of Palmanova. 4 km from reknown Puerto Portals and the Casino Paladium, and very close to the sports facilities in Magalluf. Surrounded by various golf courses within 2 to 20 km distance, in an area ideal for R + R. 13 km from Palma and 24 km from the international airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Melia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sol Lunamar Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palma Nova
- Sol Lunamar Apartments Palmanova, Majorca