Just returned from the hotel today there were 5 of us boys. Check in and out were faultless and the location is excellent. The rooms are as basic as you get.. shower bed and balcony. Try to avoid sharing a 3 person room as they are the same size just with an uncomfy camp bed squeezed in.
The pool is way too small for peak summer period and they were rarely sun beds available.
The main problem with the hotel was at dinner. The food was decent to be fair but with it only being half board you have to pay for drinks at dinner. Thriving on this the staff shut every window in the restaurant and switched off the air con making it a sauna. Thus you had to buy their drinks which were way overpriced. 2.30 for a soft drink half the size of a can. You weren't allowed to bring your own in. In comparison to breakfast the drinks are free and you could tell the room was much cooler.
Overall not a bad hotel but there are definitely better ones for better value. Wouldn't bother with the food just go self catering. There is a really good cafe next door called thewellington best service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel on Majorca has 198 air conditioned rooms and is surrounded by the beaches of Palma Nova and Magalluf, together with the international atmosphere of the Punta Ballena area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BelleVue Vistanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Vistanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vista Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Palma Nova
- Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vistanova
- BelleVue Vistanova Palmanova, Majorca