“Party hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BelleVue Vistanova

Save Saved
You added BelleVue Vistanova to your Saves list
BelleVue Vistanova
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Calle Berganti 2 | Urb Torrenova, 07183 Palmanova, Calvia, Majorca, Spain (Formerly Hotel Hotetur Vistanova)   |
Ranked #33 of 38 hotels in Palmanova
Brasov, Romania
“Party hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a very well located hotel, at the end of the Strip and between two nice beaches. The rooms are quite small, but you don't need much space if you go there for the party. We had a very nice view of the sea from the fifth floor. The food was ok, having lots to choose from.
Our biggest problem was the noise. At 6-7 in the morning our kind neighbours were knocking each door on the floor. And they were screaming from balcony to balcony. And they were throwing stuff out of the rooms, making the tree outside look like a Christmas tree full of decorations such as toilet paper, clothes, shoes, towels and even chairs. In my opinion it could use some strict rules, because, anyway, they are meant to be broken.
Overall it was ok, but I would't choose this hotel again.

344 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have just come back from a week at this hotel just me and my friend im 18 shes 19 but we both love clubbing so we just had to come to magaluf. we went to check in on our first night on 13th July they told us they were overbooked so we had to move to another hotel just for the night and we were okay with it because we just wanted to get in to a room drop our things and get out. The hotel paid for our taxi there and back the new hotel was called SAMOS which was much better and the location was right next to BCM club on the other end of the strip and our balcony overlooked BCM square. we got our taxi back to the vistanova hotel and got checked in straight away the room was tidy and clean and we had a pool facing room. the only problem we had was that our balcony door did not shut so i ran down to reception to get this fixed and explained the door did not shut the lady looked at me like im an idiot that didnt know how to close a door so she called the maintenance man to come up with us to the room and 'teach' us how to lock the balcony door which is when he realised it was actually broken so he went to get his tools to fix it and he did it straight away. Overall i was so happy with my stay at this hotel the location of it was perfect too i never realised how close to the strip it was and its literally opposite the Lively Hotel (Magaluf weekender) i personally wouldnt send a family with young children here because i would be concerned for them but this hotel is perfect for young groups of friends that want to enjoy the mad mad nightlife of magaluf. The breakfast was perfect to cure a hangover! we didnt have dinner so i cant say anything about that but I loved my stay here and didnt have any other problems.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed on the hotel for 7 nights with my mates on a lads holiday and we found it great. Having read the reviews regarding security on here we were a little worried, however there really is nothing to worry about, as long as you do a few simple things. I would advise putting the 'asleep' sign on your hotel door so as to ensure the maids do not come in while you are out. I must stress, I don't think this is necessary, but we made sure that the only times the maid was able to come in were when we were in the room, just in case.
The only problem we had was that, due to slightly lacklustre security in the hotel, the bar and club reps were able to come up and knock on our door to try to persuade you to come to their respective club that night. It was not much of a problem for us because we were good at making up reasons why we weren't able to come, but some people we spoke to found it very irritating.
Aside from this, the breakfast is amazing, exactly what we needed and I would recommend not missing it because it saves money and really is lovely.
I would say that it is a hotel made for mates holidays, absolutely NOT FOR FAMILIES. It is quite loud due to music being played and people coming in and out in a slightly worse-for-wear state, but that is something that doesn't bother teenagers.
Overall, if you're going on a lads or girls holiday, it is a brilliant holiday because it is close to the strip and provides all you want from a hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms are better as you seem to avoid a lot of the reps coming in and knocking on the d...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel really needs to be in the top ten ! And also you can tell that after its bad reviews last year it has made amazing turn around ! Me and 8 other friends statyed at this hotel and we thought we were in for a horrible stay at belle vue but upon arrival we were greeted kindly and the reception was clean and modern. The only down side to our arrivle was checking in we had to wait 3 hours but we did not mind as we wanted to explore ! When we got our rooms i was sharing with two other people and i was on the camp bed ! The bed was so comfy and we still had room as we just pushed the bed up in the day time. Food was fantastic we were half bored so we had breakfast and tea and the food was just great !!! The cleaners were funny but sometimes they ment buissnes but they were always up for a laught with you. The pool area is nice and every one who was there were friendly. Over all people need to give this hotel a chance. Its location is amazing and right next to were they filmed the imbertweeners. I would deffo stay her again and still have a fantastic time. Such a good hotel !!!!!

newcastle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I have just stayed 4 nights in this hotel with my friend; we are both 22 year old girls. After reading the reviews we were expecting a complete dive of a hotel but its actually really nice! I think the rating is 2 star but to be honest it's like any other 3/4 star hotel in magaluf. I have been to Magaluf 3 times and this hotel is definitely a better one!!! The rooms are what you expect; not massive but big enough with a nice bathroom and balcony. They are cleaned every day. The food for half board is also just as you would get in any other half board restaurant in Majorca and it's pleasant for a short stay - there is plenty of choice and the food was hot. At night it obviously is a little noisy being about 100m from the strip but its not unbearable! Personally I think the location is perfect for bars and for the beach! And with it being a pretty cheap hotel to book it is DEFINITELY value for money. If I came back to Magalluf again I would stay here and I would recommend it too.

Burnley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Chosen for its position close to the strip so noise was to be expected but not a problem if you are in Magaluf to party through to the morning. Nice friendly and very helpful staff. Beautiful interior. Rooms cleaned every day. Standard food. Decent pool area. No complaints!

Room Tip: Lower floors seem to be for large groups that can be over the top, try to get a floor higher up.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have recently returned from a Stag weekend in Magaluf where we stayed at the BelleVue Vista Nova. The hotel was clean and really well located for the bars and clubs. This did mean it was a bit noisy at night time, but i personally didn't think it was that bad and certainly not a problem if you are out enjoying yourself anyway. The rooms were on the small side and the shower was tiny which made it quite difficult for me to use (i'm 6'2"). The pool area was great and had a very nice bar. Sun loungers were generally all taken by 11am. There was some noise in the corridors but again nothing too bad and was generally just young people having a good time on their holiday.
The hotel was also very close to the beautiful Palma Nova beach.
The hotel is not really suitable for familes or older people looking for peace and quiet due to the high proportion of young people staying here. I think the hotel is quite honest about this.
Please also be aware that the alleyway that leads to the strip does sometimes attract the groups of prostitutes who are only looking to rob you. Make sure you move away from them quickly and don't let them surround you.

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the pool will face away from the noise of the strip.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to BelleVue Vistanova? Share your experiences!