This is a very well located hotel, at the end of the Strip and between two nice beaches. The rooms are quite small, but you don't need much space if you go there for the party. We had a very nice view of the sea from the fifth floor. The food was ok, having lots to choose from.
Our biggest problem was the noise. At 6-7 in the morning our kind neighbours were knocking each door on the floor. And they were screaming from balcony to balcony. And they were throwing stuff out of the rooms, making the tree outside look like a Christmas tree full of decorations such as toilet paper, clothes, shoes, towels and even chairs. In my opinion it could use some strict rules, because, anyway, they are meant to be broken.
Overall it was ok, but I would't choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel on Majorca has 198 air conditioned rooms and is surrounded by the beaches of Palma Nova and Magalluf, together with the international atmosphere of the Punta Ballena area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BelleVue Vistanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Vistanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vista Nova
- Hotetur Vistanova Palma Nova
- Vistanova Hotel
- Hotel Vistanova
- BelleVue Vistanova Palmanova, Majorca