“GREAT !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BelleVue Vistanova

You added BelleVue Vistanova to your Saves list
BelleVue Vistanova
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Calle Berganti 2 | Urb Torrenova, 07183 Palmanova, Calvia, Majorca, Spain (Formerly Hotel Hotetur Vistanova)   |
Ranked #35 of 39 Hotels in Palmanova
“GREAT !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

This hotel really needs to be in the top ten ! And also you can tell that after its bad reviews last year it has made amazing turn around ! Me and 8 other friends statyed at this hotel and we thought we were in for a horrible stay at belle vue but upon arrival we were greeted kindly and the reception was clean and modern. The only down side to our arrivle was checking in we had to wait 3 hours but we did not mind as we wanted to explore ! When we got our rooms i was sharing with two other people and i was on the camp bed ! The bed was so comfy and we still had room as we just pushed the bed up in the day time. Food was fantastic we were half bored so we had breakfast and tea and the food was just great !!! The cleaners were funny but sometimes they ment buissnes but they were always up for a laught with you. The pool area is nice and every one who was there were friendly. Over all people need to give this hotel a chance. Its location is amazing and right next to were they filmed the imbertweeners. I would deffo stay her again and still have a fantastic time. Such a good hotel !!!!!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
newcastle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I have just stayed 4 nights in this hotel with my friend; we are both 22 year old girls. After reading the reviews we were expecting a complete dive of a hotel but its actually really nice! I think the rating is 2 star but to be honest it's like any other 3/4 star hotel in magaluf. I have been to Magaluf 3 times and this hotel is definitely a better one!!! The rooms are what you expect; not massive but big enough with a nice bathroom and balcony. They are cleaned every day. The food for half board is also just as you would get in any other half board restaurant in Majorca and it's pleasant for a short stay - there is plenty of choice and the food was hot. At night it obviously is a little noisy being about 100m from the strip but its not unbearable! Personally I think the location is perfect for bars and for the beach! And with it being a pretty cheap hotel to book it is DEFINITELY value for money. If I came back to Magalluf again I would stay here and I would recommend it too.

• Stayed July 2013
Burnley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Chosen for its position close to the strip so noise was to be expected but not a problem if you are in Magaluf to party through to the morning. Nice friendly and very helpful staff. Beautiful interior. Rooms cleaned every day. Standard food. Decent pool area. No complaints!

Room Tip: Lower floors seem to be for large groups that can be over the top, try to get a floor higher up.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have recently returned from a Stag weekend in Magaluf where we stayed at the BelleVue Vista Nova. The hotel was clean and really well located for the bars and clubs. This did mean it was a bit noisy at night time, but i personally didn't think it was that bad and certainly not a problem if you are out enjoying yourself anyway. The rooms were on the small side and the shower was tiny which made it quite difficult for me to use (i'm 6'2"). The pool area was great and had a very nice bar. Sun loungers were generally all taken by 11am. There was some noise in the corridors but again nothing too bad and was generally just young people having a good time on their holiday.
The hotel was also very close to the beautiful Palma Nova beach.
The hotel is not really suitable for familes or older people looking for peace and quiet due to the high proportion of young people staying here. I think the hotel is quite honest about this.
Please also be aware that the alleyway that leads to the strip does sometimes attract the groups of prostitutes who are only looking to rob you. Make sure you move away from them quickly and don't let them surround you.

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the pool will face away from the noise of the strip.
South Shields, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Me and my friend (both 25) went to Bellevue Vistanova for 1 week 5th - 12th July. We were quite concerned for security when reading previous review however we got a safe and everything was fine. Towels were changed every day and bed made everyday. The room we had was tiny we had to share a double bed even though we paid for a three bed room. The location was great for us being on a girly holiday and heading to the strip every night, however I would not recommend for families or anyone wanting a peaceful holiday as the hotel is loud at night time. We found our shower was broken on our first night so had to go to reception to complain but they sent handy man straight up and was fixed within 20minutes. The hotel was ok overalll and I would probably stay there again if I was to go on another Girly holiday.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are nicer however make sure you get the size room you pay for.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I attended this Hotel from the 4th - 14th July 2013. I booked a holiday to Magaluf with 5 of my girl friends, ages from 19-26 and from reading reviews prior to my holiday it is safe to say I was extremely anxious about staying at this hotel.I found this Hotel excellent. The staff were extremely helpful, kind and smiling - I did however notice some holiday makers be very rude to staff unnecessarily which is obvious why at times they were not one hundred per cent jolly at all times. Rooms were adequate, kept clean everyday.. beds changed and bathroom gutted. We went half board, and the food was average. Breakfast has a great range, and dinner is adequate - But there are plenty of lovely restaurants on the beach front which is fab for a change. The Hotel states that it is located in Palma Nova, which it is not be careful as it is in Magaluf and is incredibly close to the strip. It is also located to beautiful beaches and fantastic scenery.Noise? Let's be realistic here. You are NOT going to find a Hotel located in Magaluf (or Palma Nova on that note) peak summer time when young holiday makers are there to go out and party hard. So be realistic when you are going to moan about noise. Don't get me wrong, I do love my sleep but I'm not going to give the Hotel a bad name because there are some roudy, inconsiderate [--] cutting about causing carnage.There are a lot of P.R's that go around rooms trying to sell booze-cruises ect. - BE CAREFUL we got ripped off and got sold fake tickets and lost £120 all in. I would just go to the ticket shop which is literally a five minute walk. Only negative I really have is that the pool is tiny - again the beach is a 5 minute walk, WHY on Earth would you want to hang around a pool anyway? I also recommend Sammy's Bar for a casual drink and munch, and GO SEE PIRATES SHOW, IT'S A MUST SEE! :)

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

A group of 5 of us girls arrived on 24th June and stayed for 10 nights. After reading the reviews beforehand, we had no idea what to expect but were pleasantly surprised. The hotel has a great location as it is 2 minutes from the strip, 2 minutes from Palma Nova beach and 5 minutes from Magluf beach. We went to beach more than the pool as the pool was rather small and got very busy during the afternoons. The food was good with lots of selection at both breakfast and dinner. The rooms were cleaned everyday. We didn't find security an issue as we hired a safe and ensured our doors were locked before leaving the rooms. The hotel was noisy at night but when your going out yourself it isn't an issue, you can sleep all day. The staff were friendly and generally very helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to young people on a budget that are wanting a party holiday in Magaluf.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to BelleVue Vistanova? Share your experiences!