After reading some of the other reviews I was nervous about visiting here but I found these apartments brilliant. First things first location: these apartments are on a bit of an incline so it may not be good if you experience walking difficulties. However the walk to the beach takes less than five mins and it is an amazing beach clean and plenty of water sports like jet skiing banana boats and hiring pedalos there are also some really good bars overlooking the beach which are lovely. The cost of two sun beds and a parasol is around 13 euros which Is about the same as every sun bed in Spain now. On the way to the beach there are two supermarkets which you will get everything you need other than cigarettes if you need these you will need to go further down the road unfortunately. For people who like to go to the pub and clubbing there are about eighty bars clubs fast food restaurants about ten minutes away however you cannot here the noise at all so don't be concerned if you don't like noise. to get to the clubs and bars head out of the apartments turn right down the hill you will see a restaurant called the blue bar( which sells good food ) turn left at this point and you will get to the bars I should point out there's also a good few shops near the bars as well selling shoes clothing etc.For couples who are looking for a nice quite bar there are some beautiful bars along the beach in both directions.there are also plenty of things to do around Majorca too Palma is brilliant for shopping and a great day out there's a aqua park as we'll there are so many excursions to do here way to many to mention and also bare in mind Magaluf is 10 minutes down the road.
The food: there is plenty of choice here breakfast: consists of eggs round and fried bacon sausages cereals fruit cold meats loads of different breads pancakes croissants and biscuits along with array of teas and coffees and juices. I challenge any one not to find something they like here
Dinner normally had at least 3 mains plus also a vegetarian option and a kids menu there was always chips available plenty of vegetables salads and desserts. Tip here if you're not on all inclusive you can pay €2.50 and have access to drinks at dinner and they are refillable the lager on tap is Cruzcampo there was also soft drinks a white, rose ,and red wine option as we'll so get there early and take full advantage to sum up brilliant choice of food lots of options here and you can eat as much or as little as you want.
Apartments : the apartments have two swimming pools two bars one on the terrace with panoramic views of the sea which is absolutely beautiful the tip here is to get a high floor to get the best views level 5 or 6 however you can still get a fairly good view from level 2 this though is slightly impeded by the trees.The only down point I found is there was no sun on the balcony .The rooms all come with a kettle saucepan knives and forks toaster and hob I found the kettle took a very long time to boil though about an hour! there is a tv in the room quite an old one though which you require the remote control from reception there's a €10 deposit though which you will get back when you hand the remote in. you can purchase wifi here €6 a day or 24 for the week.The apartments are basic but they are clean the maids come in every day to tidy the room and you will get linen changes at least 1 per week. There are a few vending machines in the apartments where you can buy fizzy drinks chocolate etc: these apartments are all part of the Intertur company which also has a 4 star hotel called Hawaii right next to these apartments which is a bit confusing at first the Waikiki apartments are also nearby
Entertainment :I believe there is a schedule of entertainment which does change however I witnessed a bingo night and a quiz night there is also a couple of pool tables in the bars I didn't witness and singing or karaoke nights but to be honest we spent a lot of evenings outside the hotel
Summary: great place for couples and families with plenty of choice of foods in the dining room excellent location for everything
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Intertur Hawaii Torrenova is located in a quiet area right at the beachfront. This is a place for couples and families with children to enjoy true relaxation and entertainment. The aparthotel is located only a few metres from the well-known Palma Nova and Magaluf beaches.The spacious studios and apartments with terrace, the varied gastronomical buffet and the attentive staff are combined with entertainment programs for all ages, shops, sports, playgrounds for children and leisurely excursions to the surrounding areas at the aparthotel.All the service provided is coordinated by professionals who give you personalised attention with an eye for detail. The aparthotel services are:•2 pools for adults, one with a children's area•Air-conditioned buffet restaurant•Poolside bar•Cafe•Terrace with sun lounges•Internet Corner and WiFi (with charge)•24-hour reception in Spanish, English, German and French•Fax service•Outdoor game area•Indoor mini club•Money exchange services•Car rental•Cots for babies (free of charge). The Aparthotel Intertur Hawaii Torrenova is made up of 170 studios and apartments in Torrenova. All of them have a fully equipped kitchen, satellite-TV, air-conditioning and heating, cots for babies that are free of charge, safe and WIFI (with charge), a terrace and a complete bathroom. They are very spacious, ideal for couples and families with children and can comfortably sleep from 3 to 5 persons.The studios consist of a room with 2 beds and a sofa bed, ideal to share between 2 adults and one child. They also have a fully equipped kitchen, a complete bathroom and a private terrace.The apartments are bigger and have a bedroom with 2 beds as well as a combined kitchen and lounge area with a fully equipped kitchen. They also come with 2 sofa beds, a complete bathroom and a terrace with uninterrupted views. They can sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.The family apartments offer a comfortable stay for larger families, with 2 beds in the bedroom and 3 sofa beds in the lounge. The maximum number of guests in these rooms is 5: 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children. The apartments are also equipped with a private terrace, a complete bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Calvia
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Hotel Calvia
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca