Stayed in the hotel for 10 nights, 17 - 27th July as a family of 5 (3 adults and 2 children). When we arrived we were a bit put off by the 6 or so 'young adults' sleeping off their night before partying on the reception sofa's, however as our holiday began we did not see any more groups 'to speak of' that may spoil our peace and quiet at bedtime and to be honest it was the bin men that made sure we got up for breakfast every morning (not saying that this will be the same in every room). To move on to a more positive note, the hotel food is fantastic and cooked and served with a smile. The daytime entertainment for both kids and adults is never ending and quite frankly I don't know how they cram so much into everyday. Sara is fantastic with the kids and adults alike and the guy, who I shamefully can not remember his name, who caters for the adult activities is equally as good. Well done to you both, you deserve recognition for what you do and I hope your hotel Directors take this into account. The hotel terrace overlooks the Med and oh my what a view - fantastic is not the word. There are 2 pools, one of which is quite deep but fine for swimmers, the other has 2 little sections for the young kids and is not as deep. The beach is 2 minutes down the road, about 5 minutes coming back up - it is steep if anyone has a health problem, if not then all you are doing is burning off the calories from the food served in the restaurant! The rooms are a little dated but cleaned every day and fresh towels are provided daily. The air conditioning was great as was the power shower. The beds were comfy and sheets changed around every 3 days. We did not bother with the safe at the outrageous price of 3.75 euros per day plus 5 euros deposit - no problem there. The rooms come equipped with a kitchenette, including fridge, which was great for keeping the water and the kids drinks cold. As said before the entertainment all in all was good (do not expect non-stop partying all night) with a mixture of supplied acts for the evening entertainment. One thing to bear in mind is the bars close at 11.30pm prompt. Coming onto the bars and mainly the staff - the head barman, who is normally in the inside venue was great - old school who knows how to talk to people (whether genuinely or not) - I suppose this comes with life experience. Gonzalez was also great with the kids and us. However, the regular pool bar staff were at the best rude, could not be bothered, and it felt like we were a massive inconvenience to them for asking for a drink - especially if the drink contained alcohol. What everybody has to remember is that all inclusive guests have already paid for their stay (whether they use the facilities 24/7 or not) and the Directors have already worked out their margins. A little more training on customer service would not go a miss, as would a little more life experience before employment. To get back to a positive and closing on this review. You can not fault this hotel - the only thing that lets it down is the aforementioned faults and we hope that on reading this the Directors will take action to bring the staff who are not up to speed, in line with the exemplary standards of the other staff who deserve outstanding recognition. All in all this is a great place to stay - enjoy your holiday. The Firth Family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Intertur Hawaii Torrenova is located in a quiet area right at the beachfront. This is a place for couples and families with children to enjoy true relaxation and entertainment. The aparthotel is located only a few metres from the well-known Palma Nova and Magaluf beaches.The spacious studios and apartments with terrace, the varied gastronomical buffet and the attentive staff are combined with entertainment programs for all ages, shops, sports, playgrounds for children and leisurely excursions to the surrounding areas at the aparthotel.All the service provided is coordinated by professionals who give you personalised attention with an eye for detail. The aparthotel services are:•2 pools for adults, one with a children's area•Air-conditioned buffet restaurant•Poolside bar•Cafe•Terrace with sun lounges•Internet Corner and WiFi (with charge)•24-hour reception in Spanish, English, German and French•Fax service•Outdoor game area•Indoor mini club•Money exchange services•Car rental•Cots for babies (free of charge). The Aparthotel Intertur Hawaii Torrenova is made up of 170 studios and apartments in Torrenova. All of them have a fully equipped kitchen, satellite-TV, air-conditioning and heating, cots for babies that are free of charge, safe and WIFI (with charge), a terrace and a complete bathroom. They are very spacious, ideal for couples and families with children and can comfortably sleep from 3 to 5 persons.The studios consist of a room with 2 beds and a sofa bed, ideal to share between 2 adults and one child. They also have a fully equipped kitchen, a complete bathroom and a private terrace.The apartments are bigger and have a bedroom with 2 beds as well as a combined kitchen and lounge area with a fully equipped kitchen. They also come with 2 sofa beds, a complete bathroom and a terrace with uninterrupted views. They can sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.The family apartments offer a comfortable stay for larger families, with 2 beds in the bedroom and 3 sofa beds in the lounge. The maximum number of guests in these rooms is 5: 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children. The apartments are also equipped with a private terrace, a complete bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Calvia
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Hotel Calvia
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca