Check-in was very easy and the staff throughout our 10 day stay were very friendly and always on hand to help. The apartments are basic and our 3 bed apartment consisted of 2 small singles in a bedroom and the use of a sofa in the living room for the 3rd. There was a fridge and 2 hotplates for any self catering. The shower was powerful and always supplied piping hot water. The only thing that did not work properly was the tv. Not an issue on our trip but some maybe.
The all inclusive can be added on arrival but you can't dip in and out. Once you select a day to start, it must continue until the stays end. The selection of food was reasonable. Usually a selection of 5-6 hot dishes and a wide choice of salads and deserts. The chef's were on hand to cook fresh too, although generally limited. We always found something worth eating and the food trays were always filled quickly. The drinks selection was also good. Local beer was serving in generous cups and spirits were generous. Slush puppies and soft drinks were always available too. They did offer premium brand drinks too but these were charged at a reduced rate.
The hotel has 2 outdoor pools a massive terrace with amazing views around the bay was a great place to spend time relaxing in the sun and it was never short of seats or sunbeds. A full range of daytime games were provided from archery to shooting. Also kids soft play.
Obviously being a family hotel the evening entertainment was centered around children until around 8:30 after this the entertainment was fairly mediocre. A music quiz, some not great singers and bingo, with prizes that were not worth the effort. It was funny to watch the incorrect reading of numbers in French, causing a lot of excitement for a family until the checked the numbers and were missing at least 3
Being between Magaluf and Palma Nova you get the best of both worlds. Five minutes to Magaluf strip and less to Palma Beach. There is a big hill to climb one way to the hotel but this can be avoided by walking the other way. All lead the same in the end. The hill, I can imagine would cause problems to anyone with walking difficulties and there are much flatter areas to stay.
Overall a value place to stay with great staff,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Intertur Hawaii Torrenova is located in a quiet area right at the beachfront. This is a place for couples and families with children to enjoy true relaxation and entertainment. The aparthotel is located only a few metres from the well-known Palma Nova and Magaluf beaches.The spacious studios and apartments with terrace, the varied gastronomical buffet and the attentive staff are combined with entertainment programs for all ages, shops, sports, playgrounds for children and leisurely excursions to the surrounding areas at the aparthotel.All the service provided is coordinated by professionals who give you personalised attention with an eye for detail. The aparthotel services are:•2 pools for adults, one with a children's area•Air-conditioned buffet restaurant•Poolside bar•Cafe•Terrace with sun lounges•Internet Corner and WiFi (with charge)•24-hour reception in Spanish, English, German and French•Fax service•Outdoor game area•Indoor mini club•Money exchange services•Car rental•Cots for babies (free of charge). The Aparthotel Intertur Hawaii Torrenova is made up of 170 studios and apartments in Torrenova. All of them have a fully equipped kitchen, satellite-TV, air-conditioning and heating, cots for babies that are free of charge, safe and WIFI (with charge), a terrace and a complete bathroom. They are very spacious, ideal for couples and families with children and can comfortably sleep from 3 to 5 persons.The studios consist of a room with 2 beds and a sofa bed, ideal to share between 2 adults and one child. They also have a fully equipped kitchen, a complete bathroom and a private terrace.The apartments are bigger and have a bedroom with 2 beds as well as a combined kitchen and lounge area with a fully equipped kitchen. They also come with 2 sofa beds, a complete bathroom and a terrace with uninterrupted views. They can sleep up to 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children.The family apartments offer a comfortable stay for larger families, with 2 beds in the bedroom and 3 sofa beds in the lounge. The maximum number of guests in these rooms is 5: 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children. The apartments are also equipped with a private terrace, a complete bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Hotel Palma Nova
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Calvia
- Hawaii Torrenova Aparthotel Hotel Calvia
- Intertur Aparthotel Hawaii Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca