So me and 13 lads stayed at this hotel in July for a week for a lads holiday. We didn't want to stay in a horrible hotel/apartment so decided to try this place out and it was a great choice. We paid around £600 each for the flights and a weeks stay at the hotel (all inclusive) which we thought was pretty reasonable. The rooms were quite nice and they stayed clean due to the maids coming every day. Unlike some places we had nothing stolen from us in the hotel and out on the strip which was a bonus. Everyday they had a different theme for the food which was nice, personally I had the soup to start every night however one night the soup had no flavour at all. You can also go into the restaurant area anytime in the day and they will have basic food out like burgers, chips, spaghetti, etc. (which was perfect for us lads because obviously we weren't waking up too early due to many rough heads). You will hardly ever get a sunbed unless you get up early to reserve one. Very busy round the pool area.
Palmanova beach was only a 3 minute walk down the hill and shops the same. Magaluf beach however was a bit further away and took around 7-10 mins away walking distance. The strip was only a 5 minute walk which was convenient, however I would advise people to be aware of your surroundings when walking home at night as there are a few dodgy people lingering around but as long as your not on your own you should be fine. I would recommend to the young ladies and gentlemen to go to carwash, bananas, Tokio Joes (all decent clubs)- only go BCM if you really
like the act that's on.
Some people on other reviews say that the hotel is at the top of a steep hill-its not steep at all and you would only struggle if you were disabled or really old, and I can't imagine that target market going anyway because it is Magaluf at the end of the day.
The only problems/complaints that I have about the hotel was that our door to our room would open withoout a key. All it needed was a firm push and the door would open. We noticed this on the second day when a friend from another room came to wake us up - he banged on
the door pretty hard and it sprung open. I did report this to reception, however nothing was done to my knowledge ( they said they were going to send somebody to check it out, whether they did or not I am not sure). Also I think it would be better if the safes in the room were electronic as it
was a bit worrying to be looking after the safe key. Apart from these small problems which didn't matter at all to be honest, the hotel was brilliant. I would recommend anyone to go, however
if you are going on a lads/girls holiday and want a hotel with young people in, unfortunately this is not the place. But that could be a good thing if you want it to be a bit quieter.Its definitely a family hotel however it was a lovely hotel to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Marina Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Marina Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca