We went to Palma and surprised our Son and his family July 19th he was there for 2 weeks but we only booked one week as we have another 2 weeks in September. We found the Reception staff friendly and nothing too much trouble, the food was plentiful and good. Everywhere in the hotel itb was clean and tidy he rooms air conditioned which was good as we had a heat wave whilst we were there. The only complaint I would have is that each morning Guests all gathered in the lobby before 0800 waitign for the doors to the pool area to open at 0830 so they could put their towels on the loungers. I hate this idea but if you don't do it like us later in the morning there is nowhere to lounge as they are all taken. Also during the evening unless you went to dinner early and again sat by a table outside (sometimes we went into Palma Nova for a walk and came back for the entertainment) you would n ot be able to have a table to watch and a couple of nights we ended up sitting on the piled up loungers to watch the entertainment - to my mind they need more tables and chairs as there is enough room for some more. Apart from that it was a lovely holiday and Palma Nova is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Marina Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Marina Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca