Just back from 10 nights stay,thought I'd write a review. First of I would say. People it's Majorca !! Virtually in magaluf ! Excellent location,yes up a slight hill but it's in quite surroundings .3/4 min walk to the beach 5 into heart of magaluf or Palma nova . There is a old saying you get what u pay for , and this hotel is defo value for money . We paid approx £650 each 2adults 2kids 10 nights all inc WORTH EVERY PENNY. Yes room cramped for the 4 off us,would have liked it bigger, but cleaned everyday ,it done its job . Yes local branded drinks but what do you expect !. Surprisingly, i thought the food was good, majority tasty ,some of it bland .kids loved their kiddy section of buffet, but let's be honest you will not starve .always plenty there to choose from. Major bonus is the kids club. Our 2. 6 year olds loved the marina family club .eager to enlist every morning with Emily . I took part in the adult activities with chris and Steve and had plenty banter with other guest ,laughing and joking each day. Entertainment at night was good. (It's not Vegas or Broadway ) it does surprise me what people expect. Steve as Michael Jackson was good! . Sun bed factor. Truth is my partner went down every morning at 8:10. She was no where near first. But managed to secure beds in the front row around the big pool easily .you can still get beds easily after 9. Just play the game. This really was a great holiday met some personalities ,made new friends. Yes I would return and recommend It does exactly what it days on the tin !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Marina Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Marina Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca