Myself and my partner stayed here from 1st till 4th October 2013. We arrived at midnight to be greeted by a very jolly fellow who was very helpful and pleasant. Our room, as all of the rooms were, was clean, tidy and spotless and we were lucky to have a decent view of the bay.
The food at this Hotel was amazing. Every meal time there were enough choices to keep most people happy from Chicken pies, paella, fish, lasagne, pasta amongst a variety of other foods including the almost obligatory chips as the hotel was mainly occupied with British couples and families. So i would find it hard for anyone to complain about the choice of food.
From the reception staff through to the bar staff and the cleaners we found that they were always happy and very helpful in any way they could be. Again no complaints in this department.
The main pool was always surrounded by people and sunbeds but it was never overcrowded, maybe this was because it was towards the end of season. The majority of people were around the main pool but the 2nd pool was the next level down and a bit quieter, and last but by no means least the kiddies pool (excellent kids water play/slide area).
When we return, and we are already planning our next holiday here, we WILL be bringing our kids with us as we felt that the entertainment staff and the facilities for children were second to none.
For those who decide to go for a walk the resort centre and the beach is a mere 150-200 metres away, but be wary that the walk back to the Hotel is uphill. For some people the gradient might be a little too much.
All in all I can say nothing bad about this Hotel and would highly recommend it to my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Marina Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Marina Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca