First of all the good points.Check in Ok Food good but had better at 3* hotel in centre of Palma Nova.We booked direct with hotel a Superior Sea View room, paid quite a lot more than I would have normally so was expecting a good hotel. All staff were polite and helpfull
The room was Ok for a couple don't know how any children would have slept unless climbing over each other! Did have comfy beds, tea making facilities, extra charge, safe extra charge.
Wi Fi extra charge for a 4* hotel?.
View from room was a sea view but was directly over the road which we did not realise so noisy . Everywhere was advertised you could upgrade to Sea View or Pool View so don't know what a standard room was like???
Hotel was in good location for beach and nightlife.
The restaurant closed at 9pm! So had to rush from beach to room to get to eat, normally in hotels we have stayed the closing time is 10pm. Breakfast also closed a bit early and everything was rushed away to get you out ASAP, no snacks in day?
No bottled water to take to room at night, we normally ask for bottles to take to beach no problem with other hotels in Palma Nova.
Plastic Glasses, small plastic glasses everywhere even at the bar inside hotel. Can understand around pool but in the hotel bar? Only small gasses so everybody used to have 2 drinks at once so not to be at the bar every 10 minutes. Hate to think how many glasses, no plastic cups, were around in high season?
We stayed 10 nights and only had a Rod Stewart act that was only an hour long, the rest was the reps trying to do something first kids club then BINGO every night. Went out nearly every night, All Inclusive means not having to spend money but we had to All Inclusive?
Stayed by pool one day luckily only one!
Booked this hotel as 4* might have been at one time but not now, seems to have been run at a budget to save money. The evening entertainment? should have been an outside act every night. The manager tried his best to deal with complaints, I saw plenty but it was not his fault.
This hotel was previousl a Thomson Super Family hotel, not any more? but is not advertised as family hotel by Marina hotels.
I don't normally write bad reviews and was a misled this time and won't be coming back. Don't think I will book with another Marina hotel either.
The hotel needs to visit others in Palma Nova and pick up a few points, no a lot of points!
Won't be back, sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Marina Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Marina Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca