Just returned from a weeks stay at this hotel. Went on holiday with my son,his wife and their two small children. I had read the previous reviews about this hotel before we actually booked and am happy to say that they were mostly correct. The hotel rooms are very clean and comfortable although quite small for our family with their two small children . We were on the fifth floor overlooking the pool area and we enjoyed some wonderful afternoon sun on our balcony. It could be a bit noisy late into the evening if you were trying to settle young kids but otherwise great if you felt like retreating to your balcony with a night cap! The staff are very helpful and friendly without exception. The reception staff were knowledgeable and courteous, the bar staff polite and friendly. The staff in the dining room were really good and provided us with endless cups of milk (not available on tap like the beer ) . The buffet was constantly refilled and provided a good range of food, hot and cold. The hotel itself is situated on a hill and therefore may not be suitable for all although there were guests there in wheelchairs. We found it just a wee bit of a challenge pushing a double buggy up the hill but would not let this put us off a return visit. The proximity to the beach makes it very easy to drag yourself away from the vast pool areas and enjoy the Med. the pols areas, 3 in total, are all very clean and well maintained. The hotel also offers play areas for the kids and I was pleased to note that they had safety matting around these areas. Overall we had a really good stay here and would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Marina Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Marina Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca