We got a great all inclusive deal at the HMT from 16th - 20th May. What a gem of a hotel, food was standard buffet fare catering to the unadventurous Brits abroad! They had a local night with some Spanish delights which were great also.
The room was basic but comfortable, the shower was amazing almost stripping skin with the high pressure - it was 310 overlooking the pools, this was also nice as it had the late afternoon sun. The daily maid service was good, with fresh towels and empty bins.
The drinks were cold and plentiful with no one abusing the all inc. seeing children at the bar asking for ice lollies was a nice touch.
The reserving of sunbeds was a crazy game, our daughter had us up at 0630 most days so whilst feeding her some milk we watched the stream of people reserving the beds - i think the stereotype of the Germans has well and truly been passed onto us the British.
The HMT could do with a bit of love as some areas look a little shabby - the children's soft play has torn equipment and could do with a really good clean, the plastic high chairs need throwing out as they were broken and filthy (that said the newer wooden ones were in perfect order and clean).
The pools were freezing which was a shame, even in the heat of the afternoon sun you could stay in there for longer than 3-4 mins.
I would go back, but only after they have given the place a bit of love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Orbitz, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Marina Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Marina Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca