We stayed here in August and cannot wait to go back! From check-in to check-out our week stay here was faultless.
We found the reception staff to be friendly, helpful and they spoke English very well. Our room was a good size and very clean, our balcony overlooked the side roads and hotel entrance it also had a side sea view.
The choice of food (compared to other all inclusive hotels we have stayed in) was very good, for breakfast there was a choice of cereals, fruit, yoghurts, toast/jam, danish pastries and the usual cooked breakfast items and other things I that can't remember!
For Lunch and Dinner I would say there is something for all tastes from British type food to Spanish/Mallorcan.
Pool: To be honest you have to get up early to get a 'good' spot by the pools although we stayed down by the kids pool because we have a 4yr old and sunbeds were available when we got down around 10am, but around the other pools...no chance! This probably would be different in other months but we were there in August.
When we were there they had drinks machines (coke,sprite,juice,water,tea/coffee and slush puppy) outside on the pool side where you help yourself, I thought this was a very good idea because it probably cut the bar queue in half!
The 'talked about hill': We didn't find it a problem at all, even my parents, who are aged 66 and 68 didn't find it a problem. (I think it comes down to how active you are at home)
Some people say the hotel is more in Magaluf than Palma Nova, I would say it is about equal distance from each resort but it is not really in Palma Nova whichever way you look at it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Marina Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Marina Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca