Just got back yestrday from spending one week at the Torrenova Marina Hotel. Overall was abosutely fantastic. Staff were all really friendly and helpful. Room was cleaned well every day. Food was good, however the drinks at breakfast werent very nice, water was warm and juices from the machine were very strong. Great choice of food for breakfast as had everything single item of a full englush breakfast available and overall good choice of food for lunch and dinner. Some of the cutlery and dished werent always completely clean and the food wasnt always swept from the floor until after the canteen was closed. Good range of cocktails included in the all inclusive. Was a pain haivng to queue for a sun bed every morning so therefore more sun beds available would have reduced this. Was in an alright position in Palma Nova however was sometimes tiring walking up the hill to get up there. Our room was cleaned daily however ocne were given a dirty toilet roll to use, so had to put the whole thing in the bin. Also floor in room could have been swept to pick up all the sand. Was a bit annoying having to queue for ages on a night for a drink at the bar. Good entertainment available throughout the day and nights. Would have liked to have payed a bit less for the hotel. Wouldnt advise adults to use childrens pool as fecies were smeared on the floor of the pool. I also stubbed my toe on a bits of a broken plate which had got into the pool. Was nice to see a sun care advisor 4 days into the holuiday who helped my sun burn with her products. Good hotel for everyone especially families with children. We did the whole package holiday with Thomsons and were pleased to see that our rep contacted us when there were events happening in the area that may be of interest with us. Recpetion staff were extremely helopful in arranging taxis and knowing prices of local attractions. Overall very happy and would revisit. Thanks Torrenova Marina, Majorca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Torrenova is located in Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calviá. To be precise, the area of Palma Nova where the hotel is located is called Torrenova, as the hotel’s name indicates. Palma Nova has one of the best entertainment offers on the Island of Mallorca, with a varied choice of bars, pubs and restaurants. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers leisure activities for all the family, making it an ideal place for a relaxing break or having fun.The hotel’s facilities include: children’s play areas where children can enjoy fun-filled holidays, and grown-ups can relax and enjoy everything that the Island of Mallorca has to offer. The Hotel Marina Torrenova offers its guests different board basis, including “All Inclusive”.The area of Palma Nova offers a wide and varied selection of leisure facilities, bars & pubs, restaurants and discotheques. Nearby sport facilities include golf, windsurf, yachting, water ski, diving and other water sport activities, including various water parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Marina Torrenova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torrenova Marina Palma Nova
- Torrenova Marina Hotel Palma Nova
- Hotel Marina Torrenova Palmanova, Majorca