stayed in Hotel palma nova at the end of May, 2 adults & 2 children.
All inclusive was a great result, 1st time we'd tried and would recommend to anyone.
Food was good, hotel was very clean and entertainment was varied and enjoyable!!!
Can't fault anything really (maybe except the small lifts) would go back at the drop of a hat.
Beach extremely close and very clean.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova
- Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Palmanova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.