We stayed here in June 2007 and enjoyed it so much we booked again. There were 3 adults in our party, one a pensioner and four kids aged 9 months to 9 years.The twin rooms allocated to us by our travel agents are too small for more than two so we upgraded to a suite for 40 euros a week which was amazing and had loads of room and three balconies and my dad who had two kids with him upgraded to a family room for the same price which has four 'proper beds' and two bathrooms.Its spotlessly clean and the food is very good. I have stayed in 4 stars and this hotel is an above average 3 star,The only people complaining about the food were the chips and egg folk who thankfully were very short in number.We did have to get up early to secure beds in the shade as we had a baby but there was enough for everyone.
My only comment would be that the hotel does not provide enough extrenal shows (only two a week) and the poor entertainment team had to provide the rest, They work very hard and do thier best and two of the girls, Sarah and Nicola are amazing singers. The boys Maxi and Johan are hilarious and the kids loved them.I think if the hotel could step up to 3-4 shows a week the entertainment would be better balanced and the entertainment team who work so hard ALL DAY and with some horrible children too, may get a deserved rest!
I did not see any trouble at this hotel as it was mainly families and couples. Its a nice hotel for families and is in easy reach of the beach. I cant understand some of the negative reviews about the food. I wont eat rubbish or let my children and we all ate well every mealtime.I think some people have very unrealisic expectations!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca