Husband and I were there from 3rd Sept till 14th !! Room never got cleaned, got fresh towels everyday. The shower curtain was pulled over but the bath was never cleaned out, I had to do that , Sheets were changed once in the time we were there, Because we stripped the bed and made it up with clean sheets took them off the Trolley ourselves, Under the bed must have had at least an inch of dust, and headboard, Floor was never swept apart from when a glass broke and needed the brush, I swept the floor, Food was ok we had salad every lunchtime chopped pork or salami for cold meat everyday, soon got fed up with that, We ate out a few times just for a change. Entertainment? well what can a say about that?? 3 lads who just did not have a clue, Example pin the tail on a donkey blindfolded OMG the worst yet. They walked about like cardboard cut outs. Why can`t Hotels not get it right with Entertainment. Staff were nice apart from 2 one in the bar was so grumpy, and the wee man in the dining room if he had smiled his face would have cracked, All he did was moan in Spanish, Pool was nice never had a problem getting beds as we started to do the same as everyone else get up at 8am and put a towel down, that was the only way you could get a bed, A couple fighting out on the corridor that was terrible, Hotel full of young teenagers I asked a lad why would he wanted to stay in this hotel while Maguluf is just up the road?? He said he got a decent sleep here and went to Magga every nite !! Worst of all OAP queuing at meal times for the door opening thought was terrible !! We have been but defo wont be back But as I say it was a cheep holiday and you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca