Me and my friends traveled here for a girls holiday after our A level exams. The hotel doesnt look the greatest from the outside, however once inside it was a nice enough hotel. We personally traveled here to enjoy the party scene in Magaluf and so did most the other guest, so if your looking for a family holiday in the high season then this is'nt the hotel for you. The rooms are basic, which to be honest is all we needed. Trying to find sunbeds in a group is difficult so get up around 8 to reserve these. The pool is an average size but not the biggest. The alcoholic drinks are STRONG but for our kind of holiday we didnt mind. The food was surprisingly nice. There was a cooked english every morning or a more continental selection too. Lunch and dinner did get a bit repetitive but there was always something to find. They had a kids section but it was literally chips, pizza, pasta which most of the adults ate anyway. The staff were always polite and friendly. The entertainment team start to get on your nerves after a few days, especially Jazzy, who couldnt take no for an answer for a while from one of my friends. The surrounding area is nice and the beach also. A walk into Magaluf round the coastal path took about 20-30 mins. Dont follow the road signs as we got lost so just stick to the coastal road. Nights out in Magaluf are not as bad as people make it out to be. Only one problem with a insistent bar rep but just stand your ground and you'll be fine. Also, getting a taxi as a group to Magaluf is cheap, only a couple of euros each. I would recommend this hotel for those who want a party holiday but want more relaxation during the day and actually want some sleep at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca