Have just returned from Hotel Palmanova. Me and the wife are in our late 50's and this is our 8th trip to Palmanova. The previous ones have been at the top end of the bay in Torrenova but due to 18-30s overspil from Magaluf using the hotels we decided to move further round the bay. The first two nights we didn't get much sleep due to a group of three next door coming in from (guess where) at 4:00 in the morning which in itself wasn't a problem. The problem was that they had no consideration for other guests when in their room. It was six o'clock when they finally shut up and went to bed. Management did have a word after I complained the second night, but they left the following day anyway and we were o.k. for the rest of our stay. Why travel agents (Thomas Cook in particular) stick 18-30's in hotels for families and couples is beyond me as it is ruining the area. On our last day a small group of both lads and girls were throwing each other in the pool fully clothed and another group were kicking a ball around the pool and whacked it off the back of my wifes head. The next time they hit a man on a lounger with the ball, it was amusing when he stood up as he was about 6'2 and pushing 20 stone. They did tone it down after a few words. The hotel itself is nice with reasonable food and a nice and large pool area. Well positioned for beach and Golf Fantasia next door is a must if you haven't been before. We probably will return to this hotel as we do come twice a year and the 18-30's seem to be placed in most hotels around the bay by travel agents who don't give a stuff. The annoying thing is that when you talk to some of the younger ones they would prefer to based in Magaluf. The one thing we found with rooms are that the walls are so thin that if you do have noisy neighbours it sounds very noisy. Shame really as the place is o.k.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel description The Globales Palmanova Hotel offers enjoyable facilities and comprehensive services for your beach holiday in Majorca. The hotel is located in one of the most popular holiday destinations of Majorca, Palma Nova, in the municipality of Calvia. Days can be spent relaxing on the resort’s beach, strolling along the landscaped promenade or exploring the many shops, bars, nightclubs and restaurants the town has to offer. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Palma Nova's beach, known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. With ideal conditions and everything you need nearby, the beach of Palma Nova will make for a truly memorable holiday. Facilities at the hotel include swimming pools for both adults and children, a 4,600-square-foot garden with sun loungers and parasols, a children's playground, entertainment venues including a games room and free wireless internet (30 minutes) access in public areas. In addition, the hotel has a function room cater for up to 60 people and a car park. The Globales Palmanova Hotel has everything to experience your dream vacation on the resort of Palma Nova. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Globales Palmanova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Globales Palmanova Majorca