My husband and I have just returned from a 2 week stay at this hotel. This was our first visit to Palma Nova. On arrival we were told our room was ready, this was at 10 30 in morning so that was great. We found that 55 euro for a safe for 2 weeks with just 5 euro return was a bit steep but essential. Room was clean and tidy, air conditioning was a bit loud but not a problem. Downside to room was that even though cleaners came in and changed towels, emptied bin and made the beds, we never had clean sheets the whole fortnight we were there. I had a small cigarette burn in mine when I arrived and still had the same sheet on when I left. The food was great, I am a really fussy eater but managed to always find something I liked. We had 2 guys next door who were really noisy coming in but you can get that anywhere. On one occasion I came out of my room and one of them was sleeping in the corridor and had urinated all over the place and it had run all under the door into our room. I went straight to reception and reported it and they went and put him in his room, notified the cleaners and it was all cleaned immediately. Only downfall for us was the lack of entertainment, Elvis on a Saturday and a girl singer on the Monday and that was it unless you like to do a quiz or play mr and mrs etc. I found staff to be friendly and helpful if we needed to know anything. Really close to all the shops and beach with a great walk up to Magaluf either on the roadway or along the beaches. Beware of pickpockets when you go down to the front, there were several people in our hotel who had their wallets stolen from down there, it is a thieves paradise but if your careful then you should have a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca