Just spent a week at the Hi Palmanova Hotel with 3 grandchildren aged 10,12&16 not one complaint from any of them. The whole staff at this hotel were excellent from the reception to the bar staff the waiters and the cleaners whoever trained them in customer relations has done a real good job not once did we see a grumpy cleaner bar staff or waiter and there were some awkward customers. Hotel guests were mostly British with the occasional Russian and Spaniard. Food was the usual buffet style excellent choice at breakfast, lunch & dinner normally consisted of a couple of choices of meat, a fish dish, with pasta & potatoes of some sort, lots of salad and 5-6 choices of desserts.Only once in 21 meals did we think the selection was poor.The entertainment staff Rob,Sophie & Jazzy all worked extremely hard to include everyone without being pushy and kept our 3 boys happy every day, I personally didn't see the evening entertainment due to the fact the room they performed in was stiflingly hot but the boys all seemed to enjoy it.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel and would recommend it to any of our friends, My one and only complaint is the sunbeds the sign states no reserving but if your not there by 7am you will be left searching for a spot.I always thought this was a trait of the Teutons but not one in sight it was are fellow Brits that were marching down to the pool from 5am .and happy to brag about it.We were a little concerned with some of the reports of rowdiness but we didn't find any examples of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca