Stayed in this hotel for a week at the end of June - beginning of July with friends. The hotel is lovely, very clean and food is great. Everyone complains about food in all hotels but personally, I don't know what they're complaining about. Yes there are chips everyday but if you don't want them, don't eat them. There was plenty of choices which were different every day. If you didn't fancy anything, there were snacks served throughout the day which were just as good and a lot lighter if you were full!!
The location of the hotel was brilliant. Only 5 minutes from the beach, if that! Beaches are lovely round there and there are many shops around to have a wander round.
If like me and my friends, the main reason for visiting is because you want to go to magaluf, it is about 5-6 euros for a taxi or a 20 minutes walk along the beach (which we preferred to do as the walk is lovely!)
Hotel room was nice, was on 2nd floor with a nice sunny balcony. Maids came in to change towels if wanted everyday.
Didn't watch the entertainment, but from what we saw it was okay - though nothing amazing.
Some staff were lovely such as the bar staff. Others weren't so friendly - especially the rude security lady.
A lot to do around the area, a crazy golf course 2 mins from hotel, aquariums and waterparks. Western waterpark is definitely worth a visit!
Overall a really good hotel - especially for the value of money! Would recommend and visit again. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel, Fastbooking, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca