We stayed for a week all inclusive on the 10th may. It was nice and quiet as not many people had came at that time so it was easy to get a sunbed but it soon got busy. The hotel was clean and all the staff were friendly, the entertainment team were always there talking with everyone and nothing was a problem. Our room wasn't ready when we got there had had to wait for an hour and a half which wasn't great. Our room was clean and tidy with an excellent view which we asked for. The maids were there every day to change your towels and beds. The pool area was clean and the bar was great. The food was a bit on the downside, the meat was low quality, it was mostly fat and it wasn't great. There was nearly always veal on in some shape or form. Some nights were awful but some were good. It is worth eating out a few times, especially to the Chinese just on the beach called chino peeking, it's lovely and it's cheap! The "snacks" can only be described as pathetic. They were in the dining room but was just fruit and ice realm left over from the meals before which you couldn't even take outside! The breakfasts were always the same, I would rather go elsewhere for it. Any soft drinks had to be ordered at the bar outside as no waiters asked if you wanted any drinks and soft drinks are not available in the dining area. The deserts were lovely and well presented however. There isn't a choice for kids or much for them to do so I wouldn't recommend it for families with kids especially if they're fussy! The hotel is in a great location just on the beach and there are a good amount of shops along the strip. The huge crazy golf course was just outside the hotel and is well worth a visit, get your tickets from reception to get it cheaper! I would also recommend Palma aquarium, kids will love it and adults will too. Also buy from reception as you get a great deal, it's 26 euro per adult which includes your bus. Considering a taxi one way to the aquarium is around 30 euros alone! Palma nova is a lovely place, everyone is friendly and the beaches are beautiful. Overall the hotel is good and I would recommend it. It is a 3 star so don't expect a great deal, however I have been in better 3 stars, the only let down was the food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel, Fastbooking, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca