We booked a late deal to this hotel in August, we booked a week all inclusive and had a great time.
The food was very good and plentiful, and there was always plenty of places to sit considering how busy it was. There was an excellent array of meat every night and was always nicely cooked, for example there were steaks, chicken, pork and even venison one night, a lot better than we were expecting! For any vegetarians there were still plenty of options, for exammple a vegetarian lasagna. Breakfast was what I enjoyed most, there was so much to eat, sausages, scrambled egg, beans, bacon, toast, cereal, pastries, fruit and even a coffee machine which made great cappuccinos and lattes, and in the morning a complimentary glass of champagne!
The accommodation was very good too, it was clean, spacious and had a very good view of the sea and mountains. The air conditioning was very useful and for a 3 star hotel we were really impressed.
Location was really good too, our transfer was about 20 minutes, so for anyone who gets travel sickness then this holiday is ideal, it was under a 2 hour flight, and 20 minute transfer, you can't really beat that. For things to do around the accommodation there was plenty for us, we mainly went to the beach most days which was great too. We also had a trip out to the Western Waterpark, which our rep sorted out for us, the ticket gives you a bus into the waterpark, and as it was so close to the hotel we got a taxi back which cost about €5 which was ideal, so for anyone who likes waterparks then I fully recommend this one.
Overall we had a great holiday, after reading the negative reviews we were expecting a couple of faults but we really couldn't find any. If you go here with an open mind and want to relax then you'll have a great time like we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca