We have stayed at the 'palmaNova' at the same time last year (Oct 20>27).It hasn't changed, and i mean that in a good way.
It's a spacious clean hotel with a great location.The beach is 3 mins away (Out of the rear gate entrance by the pool.Keep the very lovely 'Crazy golf' on your right hand side and it will lead to the main strip/street.)Magaluf is a 30min stroll heading right.
Lots of Bars,shops and pubs along the way.
The beach itself is nice and clean and great for young families.
The hotel is a good size with great entertainment on throughout the day.Normally starting at 10.30 with a game then almost every hour or so, breaking for a quiz at 12.30.Games consist of Archery,Pistol shooting,Air rifle shooting,crazy golf, Hoopla,Giant Connect4, Shuffle board,killer darts/pool and many more.GET INVOLVED, its great fun and YOUR ON YOUR HOLIDAYS :-)
The food is good with plenty of choice for breakfast (Self service full English if req)
Lunch and Evening meals are fab with lots of choice (inc red/white wine on tap).
Hard working waiters man the tables and the bar staff are efficient.
The maid visited every day and made the beds.
There is some sort of entertainment on every night, some night better than others. Kiddies disco at about 8.30 and possibly a quiz of some kind.There are some decent acts/singers.We enjoyed The Michael Buble tribute act and 'The Sundaes' were superb.Great singers with a twist of comedy.
All in all a good break.
Short transfer from Airport (25mins)
Good value for money
Drinks (7/10) San Miguel on draught,Spirits ... so so. Wine ok.
Entertainment (day & night)
Obstructed view in lounge for stage.
Pool not big enough for the amount of guests it will have in summer.
Paying for Wi-fi
You can pick up a 'Wi-Fi' signal if you sit in the main Reception,or in the dining area (front left)
other than that its payable (5 euros a day) or 15e for the week.So you can get it in your room or by the pool.
Well Thats it.This Hotel is 3* and you get what you see.
It is good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca