We stayed at the Hotel Palmanova for 4 days half board. Hotel was very well presented and in a great location (just a few minutes to the beach if you go out the gate by the pool). First downside for me was the location of our room. Our room was at the front of the hotel overlooking a grubby block of flats but i have to say that we were not bothered from noise so that was a positive. Room was cleaned daily and fresh towels left. My second downside was the quality of the food, it was always quite cold and tasteless and unfortunately i felt it let the hotel down a bit. In saying that we had a lovely break and for a 3 star hotel it is worth a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensations by the sea, and a relaxing atmosphere make this hotel an excellent choice if you are looking for leisure and entertainment both during the day and in the evening. You can enjoy a marvelous holiday as a family, with your partner or with friends. Located only 250 metres from the beach next to the promenade in Palmanova. Refurbished in 2006. 210 rooms, with balcony, air-conditioning (heating/cooling), SAT TV, safe rental, bath, shower, toilet. 1 adult pool, 1 children's pool, game room, a conference room (maximum 60 pax) is available, exceptional program of children's entertainment and entertainment for adults. You can enjoy magnificent golf and water sports facilities only a few metres away. Water parks nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Hi! Palmanova Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmanova Hotel Palma Nova
- Palma Nova Hotel
- Hotel Palma Nova Majorca
- Hi! Palmanova Hotel Majorca